Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's been awhile but I am back

Ok well I have been gone awhile now and I am back. I actually stopped blogging and went out and put in applications to find a "out of the home" job. I was struggling so badly that I couldnt pay the bills and I was panicking. I got the interview, I got the job, did the drug testing background and fingerprints, passed everything (of course) and ended up turning it down because I finally found something that I can do from home and still make enough money to pay the bills. It is a combination of two things that I am going to share with you, but they are seperate and dont have to be done together at all. The first one is something that I started in March and just struggled with it over and over and was not seeing results. Well I poured hours into it and I found tips and tricks and now I am doing enough to stay home and the bills still will get paid. The first is Craigspimp.com. Basically you will post ads and get paid for responses you get from your ads. It is really simple, paid daily through paypal. I know that I wish I had some of the tricks that I know now when I started so I am offering anyone that signs up under me, I will offer my full support to help you bypass the months of learning some things that I have taught myself. Another great opportunity is Cash University. Get paid 20 dollars a sale and you get paid by check once a week. Again I can help with this one too. I have been working on this for months only to finally have most of the kinks worked out. I want other's to be able to be sucessful so please if you sign up and get lost contact me, I will help. There is no cost for either of these so you are not out any money at all. Good Luck, im back adn will be updating regularly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment